1. You are a sinner. Rom. 3:23 “For all have sinned” Sin is breaking any of God’s laws
2. The penalty for sin is death. Rom 6:23 “The wages (payment) of (our) sin is death” Death is separation from God in Hell for eternity.
1. Christ died for you. Rom 5:8 “God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (in our place).”
2. You can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ. Eph. 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.”
3. Claim God’s promise. Rom 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Will you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today? To do so you must . . .
1. Acknowledge your guilt before God.
2. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God who lived a sinless life, died on the cross for your sins, and rose from the dead.
3. Call upon Jesus Christ to be your Savior and trust in Him alone for eternal life.
(provided by Coach Hargis)