This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Friday, March 23, 2007

Quest?

quest |kwest| a noun:
a long or arduous search for something : 1 search, hunt. 2 expedition, journey, voyage, trek, travels, odyssey, adventure, exploration, search; crusade, mission, pilgrimage

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith -- that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection form the dead.
(Philippians 3:8-11)

Paul's quest was to know Christ. Our is the same.

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)