This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to Lima

The past few weeks have been pretty busy, but we have enjoyed them thoroughly. We have been visited by my sister Heather, our friend and co-Arriba-Team-member Caleb Gates, my little brother Ben, and Crystal's parents Bernie and Cheri. At the beginning of our trip we wrote down some key goals that we would like to accomplish, one of them being to encourage others from the States to see the mission field in a different way. We really enjoyed this time of visiting and pray that it accomplished that goal.
The next few weeks I would like to add a photo/thought for the day, so check back in regularly!

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)