This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day #4 The Dark...

John 3:19 states "And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil."
Last night I felt the physical side of a spiritual problem. The world rejected the light of Christ so they might wander in spiritual darkness and their spiritual darkness is manifested in physical darkness where sin is often committed. My part in the equation was to guard against fallen humanity sinning by stealing from our church.

This is me at 3 am. I was on "church patrol" from 3-5 am, making sure no one stole the metal doors or other scrap metal due to the demolition project.

This is the church at 3 am. I fulfilled my post, and nothing was stolen. One small step for the good guys.

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)