This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Kicks

I purchased new running shoes and started to enjoying running again! (If you run, don't run in uncomfortable shoes - you will hate ever minute of it.) For the past few weeks my whole body has been groaning inwardly as I awaited a new pair of shoes. I tried on at least ten different pairs looking for the right ones because I didn't want any more blisters. Two new brands that I had never heard about but put out some good shoes are Brooks and Karhu. In my shoe quest I found new running stores, I ran to stores, I searched online, and even looked at Mall of America. My favorite running store is a smaller store in Edina called Gear Running Store. The owner was extremely friendly and very helpful. I also visited TC Running in Eden Prairie, another very helpful store.
The moral of the story is this - find a good pair of shoes, and run.

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)