This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Remodeling #4




The last stage was to frame in the opening and trim it out, then put extra shelves up between the cabinets. After too many trips to Home Depot, I was able to finish this off. It was possible because Tim sent down his tools for us to use. That was a huge help!
The last step is to paint the trim, cabinets, living room, and kitchen. We will be taking down numbers of anyone who wants to help on that one!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Crystal, if I wasn't pregnant and if I lived just a little closer, I would seriously come up and paint with you because I LOVE painting soooooo much!!! :) This remodeling job looks sooooo good!! Great job, guys!

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)