This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping

We went camping with the Fulks a few weekends ago down at Cleary Lake Regional Campground in Prior Lake, MN. It was pretty fun except for Scott's rain dance fiasco. There was clearly going to be no rain, however his great grandfather, Geronimo, apparently taught him a secret rain dance. Around midnight it began to rain and rained hard enough to completely soak our tents, our gear, and all the possible wood to build a fire the next day.

It was probably a good thing that the raccoon got into our food as we were going to bed, otherwise we would have left it out and it would have been soaked as well!

Above is a picture of Scott picking up his boiling water. Yes, it was boiled in a paper cup set directly on the coals. (I suppose since it did end up raining I am not allowed to use my "I told you so" remark.)

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)