This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sensationalism at its Peak

It's not that I don't like weatherpeople as individuals, I am sure they have nice personalities and all. However, I completely disagree with them. Weatherpeople are ultimately sensationalists.
Meteorology has dramatically changed over the years, I understand this. There is much that they are able to understand through the patterns, fronts, etc. But can they they actually "fore"cast?
Perhaps the problem is not with the weatherpeople and their ploy on the fear of the people. Perhaps the problem is with the people who actually think what they say will happen.
So, to solve the problem and put your fears to rest, I have put together a comprehensive weather analysis chart for the Midwest. With this knowledge you can plan appropriately and never be caught off guard. Say goodbye to canceled events and postponed trips.

September through November = Cold and Wet
December - February = Cold

March through May = Cold and Wet
June through August = Hot

*Be aware that July always has a string of four days which classify as "Scorching" rather than merely "Hot"

Enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)