This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Working at Church

One of my favorite things to see is families who are committed to their local church. I am so thankful that we have families who see the importance of not merely attending a service now and then, but being involved with the community of believers at Liberty. A few weeks back we had a church work day and it was great to see the whole family show up! I put the young guys to work on the parking lot. They did a great job and it looks much better!


Obviously, one of the best parts about the work day is the Sand's famous chili! Everyone makes sure they are around for that part of the day.

They made several varieties of chili ranging from mild to "kill-your-insides-hot." I looked at the final one and started sweating. (I still feel a burn when I get a big bite of ketchup...)

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)