This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Monday, January 24, 2011

Back from the Winter Retreat

We spent a weekend down at IRBC for their Winter Meltdown. It was a great weekend and the teens enjoyed their time there.
I think my favorite picture of the whole weekend is this one:
Timmy to the Rescue!
The camp does an excellent job at putting together a winter retreat. There were plenty of activities, a good amount of time dedicated to God's Word, free time to talk with individual teens, and great food.
This year was a bonus because we didn't have anyone go to the hospital or suffer from a concussion.
Besides waking up to a teen guy sleep talking while crouched over my bed in the middle of the night (twice!), it was a great!

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)