This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puzzled

We (and I use this term loosely) have been working on a couple puzzles the last few weeks. My strategy is a little different than Crystal's. I thought I would explain them both so that everyone could appreciate them.
Crystal's Puzzle Strategy:
1. Open puzzle box
2. Begin with edge pieces
3. Work from definite areas to fuzzy areas
4. Complete puzzle

Seth's Puzzle Strategy:
1. Open puzzle box
2. Keep as many pieces together from whoever put it together last time
3. Help Crystal in increments of 5 minutes, each time celebrating when a piece is correctly put into place.
4. Insert the last "lost" piece at the very end (honestly, I have no idea how it ended up in my pocket)
The photo to the left is the last puzzle "we" completed. It was one of those mystery puzzles with no picture on the front of the box. Tricky. (Please notice all the red and green. Not nice.)

No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)