My previous post mentioned some of the elements of our Winter Man-a-thon.
Here I will just leave you with a few highlights:
1. We were able to enjoy the maximum hours of Saturday (we were up at 4 am)
2. Once the fire got going we were able to fully appreciate it (temperatures floating around 0)
3. Breakfast was relished (since we ate from 4 am till 8 am to stay alive)
4. We invented a new meal - the "Bean Bag" (our hands were too cold to grip a plate)
5. We enjoyed a long hike in the woods (keep the blood moving in the legs)