This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Modern Bible Study

A friend of mine and I are doing a Bible study each Monday night.


It has been very interesting as we come from different cultural backgrounds. I have been learning a great deal about his culture as we have been talking and he has even brought over some of the snacks common in his country. We have also found that technology helps to bridge the gap!


Paul Avery's Bible app for iPhone allows us to be on the same "page" with translations. It is very helpful to have that resource which contributes to our Bible study time.

On the road

1 comment:

PeejAvery said...

Hey...I use that same Bible iPhone app too! What a coincidence!

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)