This Blog has moved!

Please go to www.scquest.org

Monday, May 10, 2010

Crystal's Senior Testimony- Part III

Gratitude to Seth: I am so thankful for the husband that I have. He is truly a gift from the Lord. He has been wonderful about encouraging me to become more like Christ throughout these last two years. He is a great example of loving others and how we ought to minister to others. He has been patient as well in spite of the many thrown-together meals and even sitting in the car studying while I was somewhere interpreting. He has continually reminded me that all of the hard work really is worth it. He has reminded me that the Bible is truth regardless of how I feel.
Gratitude to professors: I am also thankful for the professors from whom God has allowed me to learn. They truly love the Lord and display that in their passion for what they are teaching. They have experience in what they are teaching and want to see us grow in our knowledge as well as our affections for God.
Gratitude for CWF and professor's wives: I have also been blessed by God's provision to be in contact with godly women! I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be a part of Central Women's Fellowship where I was able to have contact with other seminary wives and the professor's wives as well. Along with that, I learned an incredible amount in the Bible study this past year that was at the Straub's house as we studied through "One With A Shepherd." I was able to hear from Rebecca and other wives their experiences in ministry and how God has taught them so many things! I am also thankful that I have had the opportunity to be involved in a radio Bible study on WCTS 1030 AM. What a blessing to learn from godly women!
Future plans: Lord-willing, I will continue to teach Spanish and interpret. Seth will be continuing his education at Central. Our long-term goal is to be teachers on the mission field, preferably at the Bible college or seminary level someday. We are excited to see where God leads.



No comments:

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)